We had two epic fails today.
The first one was last night after making our final juice I dint clean the machine. BIG MISTAKE! ALways clean the machine right after you use it! Because it is sooo much harder once all the gross stuff hardens on. Plus it starts to smell :(
The second epic fail was this morning Aaron and I thought we found a solution to the disgusting vegetable drinks. We did vegetable shots. That way you get it done quicker. We put in a handful of broccoli and a handful of spinach and a lemon. Oh snaps!! It was bad! There are no words to describe how it tasted we even tried plugging our noses didn't really help. Even though it was gross it is faster than drinking a 16oz glass of it.
Yesterday wasn't the easiest. It really makes you tired but I am hoping that by tomorrow the energy everyone talked about on the movie will show up! Because if it doesn't then they are liars and I will be upset. ha. I do feel healthier. I am not sure if it is just my brain convincing myself that so I don't give up. ha.
Today four more people joined is in this ten day juice fast. We will see how many of us make it to the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment